Friday, November 11, 2011

Plums, prints and nudes in Fall

TGIF!!!!! It has been a very busy week for me. I am happy that it is Friday and I can finally put my leg up at the end of the day. I will be having a long weekend and I am so looking forward to it. How will you spend you weekend Barbies and Kens?
Today is a very rainy and cold day which reminds me that we are in fall. Before we know it Christmas will be here. I am so excited and start counting down the days.
Recently, I have been getting requests for hairstyles to wear to office parties during the festive season. The hairstyle today is one such hairstyle that you can wear. I have rolls in the front and two rolls from the back to the front.







I love the sophistication of this hairstyle. You may wear this with a dress, a slouchy top and leggings or skinny pants, a pants suit. There are endless ways to dress up this hairstyle.



I completed my hairstyle by wearing a printed top and leggings from the GAP, Zara boots, Fendi oversized tote, Forever21 earring and necklace and bangle stack from Charlotte Russe and Forever21.
I will try to make a tutorial for this hairstyle so stay tuned to my YouTube channel. Have a safe weekend. Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and haircare tips.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO
Syn

4 comments:

  1. UGH YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS! SYNETHIA GON HEAD SISTA! YOU ARE WERQING IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl i need that tutorial.. it maddddd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will check my Youtube channel to see if I did a tutorial for it. If I did I will put the link.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...