Thursday, November 10, 2011

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Source
Recently, I introduced this product as a part of my hair routine when my hair is getting thin around the edges or just to stimulate the growth of my hair. The product I am referring to is Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n-wild. I was introduced by one of my clients who had very thin edges and noticed results in about a month. I bought it because I do lots of different hairstyles which in most cases tug on my hairline and make it thin. 

Benefits
  • strengthens roots
  • penetrates follicle
  • increases blood flow
  • promotes maximum growth
  • restores elasticity
  • conditions hair
 Ingredients
  • Blend of Wild Flowers
  • Herbs
  • Fruits 
  • Wild Oat Extract
  • Olive oil
  • Wheat Germ oil
Places to buy Groganics
Amazon.com
Walmart
Ebonyline.com

I highly recommend this product because it stays true to the benefits listed. The peppermint rosemary aroma gives the product a great smell as well. You may check out my hairline thinning post here.

Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to my blog for trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tip. I'll be having another giveaway soon so stay tuned. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

13 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Synethia! I use this product as well. I began by using it every other day and then I noticed that my scalp became sensitive and would itch the heck outta my head. So I have now decided to use it when I need it; thinning hair line or extreme dryness. I love the tingle it leaves after applying it to the scalp. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ahmankayah, yeah I use it when needed (thinning edges and when I wash my hair on my scalp) I have never used it as a regular part of my hair routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please does it have any side effect on women in child bearing age. I am loosing hair and almost going bald by the two side of my hair. kindly help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if it does. If you are worried that it will cause complications then I recommend using Jamaica black Castor Oil. Works wonders. If the oil doesn't help, then I recommend you visit a dermatologist.

      Delete
  5. Hey, A woman who is pregnant should never touch any hair growth product! Some hair growth products can actually mutate the baby!!!!

    After the birth you can use Hair growth products.
    I personally recommend " Hairomega 3-in-1" , "Groganics gro-n-wild-dht blocker"
    Both MEN & Women can use these products with a high success rate *based upon reviews*

    ReplyDelete
  6. for the hairomega 3-in-1
    www.sarafansports.co.uk
    Rated 4.5 out of 5 by over 200 customers
    I have personally just started it today along with Groganics dht blocker wild"
    Will check back every week and let you know what i think.
    I am also taking 1 cod liver oil capsule every day just to boost oneself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your response. Will be very helpful to my readers. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

      Delete
  7. I'v been using grow~n~wild, and my scalp itch like crazy. I've even developed a skin rash on my upper body. Are these side effects of the product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that Dear. I would suggest stop using it. I have not experienced any reaction from using the product. If it is severe you may need to visit a dermatologist.

      Delete
  8. How often should you use groganics?

    ReplyDelete
  9. groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild bought this product today scalp balling
    newbie; please tell me how and when to use this product
    also do i keep it in? do i wash hair before or when? can i use any conditioner? and how often should i wash and condition? also i don't have this product shampoo so wondering can i use my own shampoo and conditioner? sorry for all the ???? but i want to do it right,i have locs and top of front of scalp has baalled in spots,is this best product for this issue? so i put it on daily and also how long will it be before i see results,the bald spots filling in? saw your post on google and needing expert advice how to,what to and when to,any advice welcomed cause i want to do it correctly,someone who knows more about it and has experiencced it,thanks and happy holidays,please reply asap so i can get started on
    reply to faybellkingg@yahoo.com please


    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...