Product Review: Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk
Today, I want to do a product review. I have been using this product for some time now in my hair and I absolutely love how it moisturizes my hair. I must tell you that I used this product not for thickening purposes because my hair thickness is fine. The thickening Growth Milk contains lots of great oils I think is essential for hair moisture as well as strength.
Product Name: Organic Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk
Company Name: Shea Moisture
Price: $9.99 8fl 0z
Ingredients: Deionized Water , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Mangifera Indica Seed Butter (Mango) , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Olea Europaea Oil (Olive) , Vegetable Glycerin , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Triticum Vulgare Oil (Wheatgerm) , Grapeseed Oil , Sorbitol Esters , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Cetyl Esters , Yucca Filamentosa Extract , Vegetable Protein , Adansonia Digitata Extract (Baobab) , Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Rosemary Extract , Bamboo Extract , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Scent: Natural, slightly flowery
How to use the Product
- Apply to either dry or wet hair.
- Apply as a protective and styling cream.
- Do not rinse because it's a leave in hair treatment and styling cream.
- Style your hair as usual.
- Very thick and sturdy bottle.
- The history of the Company and the product is on the bottle
- The ingredients and the benefit of key ingredients are detailed.
- There are instructions too on how to use the product.
Pros of the Product
- When you purchase a bottle of the product or any Shea Moisture products, proceeds go to disadvantaged women helping them to achieve a brighter future.
- Very creamy and easy to spread without looking white.
- Easy to apply to your hair
- Smells great
- Have a flip cap so the product will not waste.
Benefits of the product
- Great for dry hair.
- Strengthens hair
- Leaves hair very soft
- Can be either a conditioner or deep conditioner/leave-in conditioner
Where to buyWalgreens stores or online
I am very satisfied with the product and would highly recommend it. It moisturized my hair very well. Go pickup your bottle today, winter is here and you will need the extra moisture and strength for your hair.
If you have tried this product, please leave your comment below telling me your thoughts. Did you like it? What did you like/did not like about the product? Would you recommend it?
Just a quick update from Jungle Barbie, the Lock jewelry giveaway will be closing soon. See the post and rules here. If you are not a Barbie friend, it's quite easy.
1) Go to the section that says "Join this site"
2) Click on it. It will take you to a page where where you will see the following account icons twitter, yahoo, google, Aim, OpenID or netlong.
3) If you already have one of the above mentioned accounts, your signing up process will be very easy.
4) Click on whichever account you want to use and follow the instructions.
Very simple, wasn't it? Welcome to my new Jungle Barbie friends and thank you to my veteran readers for the continued support. I truly appreciate every visit to Jungle Barbie and this gives me added inspiration to create new, edgy, chic, fabulous and trendy hairstyle, provide useful haircare tips as well as styling my hairstyles creatively.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.