CinnaBun Lock Hairstyle: Dainty yet effortless

TGIF!!!! I love me some Friday. Looking forward to my weekend. What will you guys be doing this weekend?
Today's hairstyle is inspired by one of my favorite snack cinnabon. I wanted a very dainty yet effortless hairstyle to go with my outfit so, I did a high cinnabun with two locks falling from the sides. Here's the completed hairstyle. How would rate this style? Simple and Cute or Hmmmm?














To complete my hairstyle, I am wearing a navy GAP sweater and tights, Pinky and Dianne pleated art skirt, Forever21 necklaces and earring, H&M oxfords and skinny belt, Tutuana ankle socks, BGBG bag.




For step by step instructions on how to achieve this hairstyle check the video below.

Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend Barbies and Kens. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Peace.
Syn

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products