Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Barbie in the Spotlight:Myloveliilocks

Hey Barbies and Kens, today's spotlight Barbie is one of my twitter follower. She tried one of my hairstyles and here is the result. I am not sure which one it is but I am guessing the Duwrap because of the curls. Myloveliilocks said "you have inspired me to do creative styles with my locs" I am so happy when I hear this because I know that my goals are slowly fulfilling. Loving her curls and the hair accessory she used to accentuate the hairstyle. Well done girlie.

If you try any of my hairstyles, please feel free to send me pictures and I will feature you in the Barbie in the Spotlight section of my blog. Thank you for reading, please remember to subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO
Syn

1 comment:

  1. you have agood blog articles soo good and i hope to visit my blogs if u want to make exchange contact me thanks a gain ,,,
    Articles4Writing
    4 Web Hosting

    ReplyDelete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...