Thursday, December 1, 2011

buNs & RoLlS iN wInTeR

Today, I will be meeting with my students parents. I wanted a cute yet simple hairstyle. I chose this hairstyle with some rolls at the front and two buns at the back.
I used the rolls in the front and the buns in the back because I did not want hair in my face and any lint on my hair.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a burnt orange corduroy from Zara, yellow sweater from the GAP, orange H&M belt, yellow ANAP button earrings, oxford loafers from Nodstrom, BCBG bag and a camouflage puffer vest.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyle and hair care tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

2 comments:

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...