Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Duwrap loc style with coils

On Monday, I washed my hair and did this duwrap style and then coiled them.
This is the hairstyle and I am in love with it. I added a bow headband to add some flair to the hairstyle. This is suitable for shorter locks as well.

What do you think of the hairstyle? Here's the tutorial for the Lock coil hairstyle. Enjoy

I completed my hairstyle by wearing this GAP mustard leggings, Forever21 tank, headband, pearl earring and large stone ring,  Gold chain Mall Jewelers, Style & Co cropped Blazer.
Please remember that my one year anniversary giveaway is going on and the only way you can win is if you are a Jungle Barbie friend.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to reading your comments. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...