Thursday, December 8, 2011

eAsY hEaD wRaP sTyLe

Wow, it's Thursday already. The week is going by quickly. I am loving it because I am looking forward to my Christmas vacation.



As I mentioned in my previous head wrap posts, I am in love with wraps and this is another way that I like to wear them.


This wrap style is very easy and can be done in about a minute or so. Here's the tutorial for this head wrap style. Let me know your thoughts.





How do you wear your head wraps? When do you wear them? I like to wear my wraps with anything. These days I find myself dressing them up which I absolutely love.




Remember that my one year blog anniversary giveaway is going on and the only way to win is if you are a Barbie friend.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips and ideas. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. So trendy and fashionable that really suits for this winter season. I might try it someday. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nyc girl blogger thank you. It does trendy and keeping your head warm at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...