Friday, December 2, 2011

Headwarmer=Headwrap: the week in a wrap

TGIF!!!!!! I am so happy because I can get to stay home where it is warm. Today, was super cold so I wanted to keep my head warm and went for the good ole head wrap. I don't have much to say about the wrap so here are a few pictures.





















For step by step instructions on how I achieve my wrap style, watch the video below.
 Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend.
Sweater: H&M, Leggings: Forever21, Clutch: Jungle Barbie, Earring: self made
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL SYNETHIA! GIRL YOU BETTA WERQ! I LOVE THAT PATTER ON THAT HEAD WRAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome! U look really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...