Friday, December 9, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day

Source
TGIF!!!!!! I am so happy because I can stay home and keep warm. It is so cold today and will be even colder tomorrow. Anyhoo, I am liking this hairstyle and think I will try it adding my own little touch.
Source
Just want to add an update and show you how I rework a few of my inspirational hairstyles. On November 29, 2011, the above hairstyle was featured in the Inspirational section of my blog.This past Monday, I had the privilege of trying it out on one of my clients adding my own twist to it. Here are a few pictures.
Source
Source
Source
Source
How would you rate my recreation of the style?
1) off the chain    2) ok  3) Mmm   4) not my style   5) need some work

Have a great weekend Barbies and Kens. Remember the GAP clutch giveaway ends on Tuesday and the only way to win is to be a Jungle Barbie friend. Thank you for reading and until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...