Friday, December 16, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day

Source
Source
Source
TGIF!!!!!! I am doing back flips. My vacation is fast approaching and I am so excited. Wohoooo!!!!
I am loving this hairstyle and can't wait to try it with my locks. I think to get the quiff look, I will have to crinkle my hair.

What is The Quiff?
The quiff is a hairstyle that combines the 1950s pompadour hairstyle, the 50s flattop, and sometimes a mohawk.

What are your thoughts on this hairstyle?


Have a great weekend Barbies and Kens. Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

3 comments:

  1. well it kinda cute...would reserve the rest of ma comments after u do dis then I ll see..

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to complete this hairstyle or any other hairstyle that requires a little height. Try putting yarn in there to give the illusion. You don't need to have your locks crinkled unless you want. Adding yarn into your locks works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Risha Love I will try doing that and see what happens.

      Delete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...