Monday, December 19, 2011

Jungle Barbie America's Next Natural Hair Model Contestant

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was very busy as I was doing some hairstyling as well as getting my entry ready for Americas Next Natural Hair Model.
The competition will showcase ladies with natural hair. I will be needing your help to make my voice heard in the competition. All you have to do is vote for me, comment, rate, tell your friends. Also, if you could share the link on your facebook wall that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance guys. I appreciate the support! 


Here's the link to my entry;
Synethia Americas Next Natural Hair Model


See my motivation for entering the competition and my goals when I win.


Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...