Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Product Review: Macadamia Hair Masque

Last Monday, I tried out the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque. I must tell you that this product is AMAZING. First, I must say that my hair was a little dry and lack sheen. After shampooing with the Shea Moisture Black Soap Shampoo, I applied the masque to my hair and left it in for 15 minutes and then rinse out with cool water. The masque was so moisturizing I did not need to use any conditioner. I say results right away. Since Monday I have not oiled my hair and it is still soft and shiny.


Product Name: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (Travel Size)

Company Name: Macadamia Natural Oil

Price: $3.00 10z

Ingredients: Macadamia, Argan, Tea tree and chamomile oils, aloe and algae extract

Purchased from: Beauty Supply Store in Beverly Center

Pros of the Product
  • Very creamy.
  • Easy to apply to your hair
  • Organic
  • Smells great
Benefits of the product
  • Great for dry hair.
  • Moisturizes
  • Restores shine
  • Leaves hair very soft
  • Rebuilds hair elasticity
  • Can be either a conditioner or deep conditioner/leave-in conditioner
Where to buy
Macadamia Natural Oil website
ULTA Beauty

I am very satisfied with product and would highly recommend it. I will definately be purchasing the full size of the product. It does exactly what it states. Go pickup your tub today, winter is here and you will need the extra moisture and strength for your hair.

NB: The reviews I see are usually by people with processed hair or natural hair in it's loose form. I have locks, tried the product and achieved amazing results. I also used the travel size because I wanted to make sure before I buy  the regular size.

If you have tried this product, please leave your comment below telling me your thoughts. Did you like it? What did you like/did not like about the product? Would you recommend it? 


I think I may give away this product as a part of my one year anniversary. Stay tuned for more information on that. Remember that my one year GAP clutch giveaway close today at 11:59 Pacific Standard time. To win you need to be a Barbie friend.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

4 comments:

  1. How long after starting your locs did you use conditioner? This month will make it 9 for me and I've noticed my hair has been dryer as the weather is getting colder but i'm still scared to use conditioner since so many people with locs complain about the buildup caused by conditioners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not do that. I don't think the conditioner leaves build up on your hair. For me I found that it slowed down my locking process because it made my hair extra soft. I would suggest that you use conditioner because if your hair is dry it will break and will not grow healthy. If the conditioner causes build up on your hair, there are lots of natural ways you can remove that build up. So, I would highly recommend conditioner especially during the colder months. At this stage seeing that you have not been using conditioner, I would suggest the "Macadamia Hair Masque". This hair masque is super moisturizing in a short space of time and will give you the results you need. For best results, I would suggest frequent use like once a week or 2 weeks if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reviewing our Deep Repair Masque! We enjoyed reading your review and we are happy to hear your hair loves it. A small note - Amazon is not an authorized retailer and they may not be selling genuine Macadamia Natural Oil products. We recommend using our salon locator to find an authorized retailer near you (including Ulta) or purchasing it directly on our website. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that information. Will go ahead and remove it fom the post and add that annotation s that my readers be aware.
    Happy Holidays to you too.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...