Monday, December 5, 2011

Very Sassy Lock updo enhanced with Waia by Gaia Lock jewelry

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. How was your weekend? I had a very productive weekend I did some hairstyling, made videos for my youtube channel and washed my hair.
Today's blog post will be one of the hairstyles I created today for one of my client. First, I interlocked her locks.
Then I did the protective two strand twists and styled her hair. I was not able to get a video of the hairstyle but I will try to recreate it with my hair. Let me know your thoughts of this hairstyle. Here are a few pictures.


















 Thank you for reading. Tomorrow, I will have a special post so stay tuned. Please remember to leave your comments below letting me know what you think of the hairstyle and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the jewelry shout out Syn. Much obliged.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...