Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: a BaD a$$ LoCk UpDo

Thursday, January 19, 2012

a BaD a$$ LoCk UpDo

Hey Barbies and Kens, wanted a classy hairstyle today for a meeting. I came up with the following hairstyle.
I made two french rolls from the back to the front of my hair.
At the front I did a technique to create the illusion of a fishtail braid. I did this because the hair at the front of my hair is not even and was spiking out. 
What do you think of this hairstyle? Would you wear it?
I completed my outfit by wearing a turtle neck and belt from H&M, denim tulip shirt from ANAP Latina, thigh socks and sandals from the GAP, earring made by moi (stay tuned for more information about my earrings)
Thank you for reading. Remember to leave your comments in the box below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyle and useful haircare tips.
 Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Here goes the tutorial for the look. Hope you will be able to recreate the look using your own hair.
XOXO,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY! I KNOW YOU TURNED ALL THE HEADS GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope I didn't cause any damage LOL

      Delete
  2. Love it!! Most definitely would do if my hair was long enough. Too cold in Japan for me to do the outfit though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl. You know this is how the Japanese girls dress. This is great if you are not going to be outside for too long.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful. The model, styling, & LocCoif coordinated together perfectly!
    Pow! POW!! P.O.W!!!
    RealTalk: I'm very PROUD of you:)
    LocDaddy Thierry Baptiste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous...and I've been looking for a way to wear my over the knee socks with boots, hadn't really considered it with sandals but you totally nailed the look. #AWESOMENESS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl. You can wer it with ankle boots as well if you don't want t do sandals.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...