Monday, January 23, 2012

A cRoWn FiTtEd FoR a QuEeN

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! How was your weekend? Hope it was great. I had a very good weekend eventhough I did not achieve all that I set out to do. I did not go to my pilates class at the gym because I was doing my nails while watching Magnum Kings and Queens of Dancehall. I am going to have a problem in the coming weeks for sure. Anyway, I'll make it work.
It's approaching the end of the school year here in Japan and lots of students are taking exams to advance to the next level and or move on to the next phase of their lives whether it be elementary school or university. This weekend, I happened to work as a proctor for an oral exam for kindergarten to Junior High Schools students. It was a very easy day despite the horrible cold weather.
I wore the hairstyle above and absolutely love the intricate design at the top which reminds me of a crown. I know I am a queen and from time to time I have to wear my crown so here goes the look.



I will be filming a tutorial for this updo soon so stay tuned for the step by step explanation. For more edgy, chic and trendy hairstyles you can go ahead and checkout my YouTube channel. Please remember that your comments, requests and subscriptions are welcomed at anytime.

For the purposes of taking the pictures to show to you guys, I wore a grey off the shoulder sweater from Charlotte Russe and some large crystal ball hoops which I made myself. Stay tuned for a link to my etsy site where you will be able to purchase this earring as well as lots more trendy and unique jewelry.
Thank you for reading. Remember the hairnet and lashes giveaway is still open. Here is the post on how you could be a winner. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

Peace,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...