Monday, January 16, 2012

Jungle Barbie in the Press: KeepitKinky

On January 10, 2012, I had my first feature of the New Year on Keepitkinky.blogpot.com blog. I just want to shout out and thank Deidre of Keep It Kinky for the feature. The feature was on the pinless updo I did while on vacation. It was featured here on my blog on Tuesday January 10, 2012 and on my Youtube channel as well. I was happy to share that hairstyle because I know most people do not like to use pins in their hairstyles as well as it can be quite difficult to put them in your locks.

 If you would like to read the entire post, click here. Constructive comments and criticisms are welcome. Thank you for reading.  Please remember if you would like to be featured, show case a hairstyle, share your lock journey or a useful hair tips on Jungle Barbie, email me at synethiae@gmail.com.

Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Synethia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...