oNe MiNuTe HaIrStYlE

TGIF!!!!!! This week flew by quickly. I have not adjusted to being back at work. That's how it goes when you have a great vacation.
As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I will be featuring this quick and easy hairstyle showing off the work done by Safiyyah at Luv Mi Kinks.
All it is, is a sweeping bang with the rest of my hair falling. I also recorded a step by step tutorial which can be viewed here;
Let me know what you think of the hairstyle and subscribe to Youtube channel to watch my hair tutorials.



Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to get more trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.

Have a great weekend and until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Love,
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products