Pinless Loc Updo

Happy New Year Barbies and Kens!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this year has been going great for you. Sorry that I have been MIA for some time. I was traveling and it was very difficult to do posts as sometimes I had minimal internet connection. Anyhoo, my vacation is over and I'M BACK. How was your vacation? What are some exciting things you did?
Since the start of my vacation, I have been rocking my hair straight. I have also been playing around with some hairstyles as well. This is one of the styles that I did with my straight hair while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. This hairstyle is a pinless loc updo. No hair accessories are needed and it is quite easy to achieve once you get the hang of the technique.
Let me know what you think of this hairstyle. Which do you prefer, my hair when it's straight or curly?
I also did a tutorial so that you can recreate the hairstyle to suit your hair length as well as your face. If you recreate this hairstyle please feel free to send me pictures by email synethiae@gmail.com or put it on facebook and tag Jungle Barbie in it. Here's the video. Please remember to rate and comment on the video when you visit my YouTube channel. Your comments are very important.
Thank you for watching.

Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe or become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles as well as useful hair care tips.

Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products