Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Product Review: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo

I have been using the Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo for some time now. I must tell you that besides my Dr. Bonners Tea Tree Shampoo, this is my next  favorite. I put this product to the test on my last vacation to Cabo San Lucas. After swimming in the pool I shampooed my hair with the Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo, my hair felt so soft after 2 shampoos that I skipped the Deep Repair Masque step. Recently, I have been using the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque as my conditioner. I saw results right away. After shampooing, I oiled my scalped and roots with some Tea Tree oils and I was good to go.


Product Name: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo

Company Name: Macadamia Natural Oil

Price: $14.99 10z

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidoprophyl Betaine, Zinc Pyrithione, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Propylparaben, Sea Salt, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha IsoMethylIonone, Butylphenyl Methypropional

Purchased from: Ross Dress for Less (Across from the Groove)

Pros of the Product
  • Easy to apply to your hair
  • Organic
  • Smells great
Cons of the Product
Can be a bit pricy


Benefits of the product
  • Great for dry hair.
  • Moisturizes
  • Leaves hair shine
  • Leaves hair very soft
Where to buy
Macadamia Natural Oil website
ULTA Beauty
CVS Pharmacy
Rite Aide Pharmacy

I am very satisfied with product and would highly recommend it. Moisture is one of the key ingredients for healthy hair so why wait when you know what you can do. Go get your bottle today and keep your hair in the healthy zone or steer it on track.

NB: The reviews I see are usually by people with processed hair or natural hair in it's loose form. I have locks, tried the product and achieved amazing results. I used the travel size loved it and bought the regular size.


If you have tried this product, please leave your comment below telling me your thoughts. Did you like it? What did you like/did not like about the product? Would you recommend it? 


See additional information here ;
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the above company nor was I paid to do this review. I am a consumer who happened to try a few products from their line liked them and wanted to share them with my fellow locked Barbies and Kens because there are not too many products that cater to our hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...