Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Question of the Day: What's your winter hair regimen

Hey Barbies and Kens, I am here to answer a few questions in my series question of the Day. I know it has been a minute since I have done one of these. If you have any questions please leave them in the comment box or email Jungle Barbie ay synethiae@gmail.com.

Questions
1) How often do you wash your hair during the winter?
I usually wash my hair every month during the winter months. This is what works best for my hair. I am sure that I am not the only person that does this. I don't use lots of products on my hair so I don't need to wash that often.

2) What do you use to wash your hair?
I use either the Dr. Bonners Tea Tree Shampoo, Shea Moisture Black Soap Shampoo or the Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo. After which I use either of the following conditioners Shea Moisture Deep treatment Masque or Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repairing Masque. To condition, I use thee products as deep conditioners. You may view my review on both deep conditioner here and here.

3) What do you use after conditioning to provide moisture?
I usually use natural oils. The oils I like to use are coconut, rosemary, Castor and Tea Tree Oil. I mix the oils together and apply them to my root and scalp when my hair is wet. If you don't have all the oils mentioned you can use 2 or 3. Be careful how you apply the coconut oil to your hair because even though it provides moisture it can dry your hair out as well. This is because it is high in protein. I suggest mixing it with another oil like the rosemary oil as this will help to stimulate the follicles of the hair which will lead to stronger longer hair. I try to pay extra attention to my ends as they are the oldest and the weakest. I like to show my elders respect as they keep my hair long.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know your thoughts by leaving your comments in the box below. Remember the giveaway closes soon. To enter view the rules and see the prizes here.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...