Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Twist & Shout: Loc Updo with flat & two strand twists

Friday, January 27, 2012

Twist & Shout: Loc Updo with flat & two strand twists

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. I am so happy because I am feeling under the weather. I hope I'll be able to fight this cold/flu whatever it is. Anyhoo, here's today's hairstyle. Enjoy!!!!!!

Description for the hairstyle coming soon. Have a great weekend.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
P.S: Will be announcing the winners to the giveway via Facebook as well as on my blog on Monday.
Peace,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Love this style!! I love them all but I'm a huge side part person LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I subscribed to your youtube channel a while back because I love your innovation! I am pleasantly surprised each time I come back and you have a NEW style WITH an easy to follow tutorial! You rock and I just wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yasu, thank you for the support to my blog as well as my channel. I'll try my best to keep th styles flowing.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...