Friday, February 17, 2012

Denim & Twists

TGIF!!!!! I am so excited. Tomorrow will be our BHM celebration and Fashion Show here in Tokyo, Japan. If you are in the area please come out and support. I will be having pictures from the event.
I was asked to style my protective twist in a simple style that is not an updo. Here's the hairstyle very simple.






 I completed my hairstyle by wearing a denim dress from Apple Bottom, Banana Republic clutch and Steve Madden pumps.
Here is the step by step instructions on how you can achieve this hairstyle with your own hair.
 Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

Love,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I love this style! Simple and elegant at the same time. If you wanted to put it up you could but it's great as is. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I always wear it in up dos. This was a request to wer it down.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...