Monday, February 20, 2012

Equestrian Chic With Some Twists

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. How did you spend your weekend? Here in Tokyo we had our annual Black History Month celebration and Fashion Show. I will try to add some pictures as soon as they become available.
The hairstyle I will be featuring today was the one I wore to the BHM celebration. I wanted a hairstyle using my protective hairstyle. I did not want a regular bun so I went for this hairstyle. I will record a tutorial for this style soon.
I wanted a casual yet sexy outfit to complete my hairstyle so, I opted for this equestrian look. I wore a pair of Zara leggings and riding boots, H&M turtle neck, Forever21 earring, vest belt from a Japanese store and Louis Vuitton bag.
I will have more pictures on my facebook fan page as well as an outfit of the night on my YouTube channel.
 Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. you are on point!love your youtube videos and now i love your blog.lets follow each other

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...