Thursday, February 23, 2012

Floral Natty!!!!

Yes I am still styling my protective twist. I was asked to do a few more styles with the twists. I will be taking them down soon and will be doing a look book of the crinkles from this style. Today, I have a very intricate yet simple hairstyle.
All I did was 4 flat twists on either sides, then overlap them from the back of my head to the crown.
For the front portion, I used two different styling techniques. I used the spinning and the sweeping methods to the very nice design at the front.
Here are a few more pictures of the hairstyle. For more pictures of this hairstyle as well as others please checkout my Facebook fan page.
I completed my hairstyle with a casual look. I am wearing this floral H&M button down dress as a top with a pair of Zara skinny jeans, nude wedges from Marshalls, very bold and edgy accessories. Two finger ring from Dope Crochet, Lucky Brand charmed bracelet, Forever 21 rope bracelet, ANAP button earring, large linked chain.
Hope these styling gave you some options of how to spice up your protective hairstyles.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Love,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...