Monday, February 6, 2012

@#$%^&*****HaTs HaTs*****&^%$#@

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. How did you spend your weekend? I had a great weekend. I did lots of hairstyling and went to eat dinner with my sister and brother-in-law. Today I'll show you what I wore and how I wore the hat I picked up in the Gap some time last week. I got it for 390 yen which is about USD$4.20. On Saturday it was cold  and I wanted something to keep my head warm. This is how I wore the hat;
I wore this low ponytail under my hat. If it was any higher, the hat would not fit.
I wanted a cute and comfy look so I wore this sweater from the Gap as well, Zara skinny jeans, Forever 21 necklace, ring and earring, Zara boots, Burberry bag, Gap scarf, Brown Coat (got from a Boutique in LA. Don't remember the name) and French Connection belt.
Thank you for reading. Please check my Facebook fan page for more pictures and my YouTube channel for the detailed outfit of the day.
 Outfit of the Day Video

Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...