Friday, February 3, 2012

**~~~~~******KoLoR pUrPlE**~~~~~******

TGIF!!!!!! Today I moisturized my hair and put it in this one sided updo. I used a few hair accessories to add some flavor. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle;



I completed my hairstyle by wearing a maroon knee length bodycon skirt from Forever21 , H&M corset and blazer, Forever21 earrings, Salvatore Ferragamo bangle stacks, Jayro bracelet, Coach clutch, BCBG wedges, Nine West belt, H&M Flower and Hair bow.

Have a great weekend. Thank you for reading. Unil Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Love,
Syn

6 comments:

  1. Love the looks. You are one of my favorite blogger and YouTube guru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support to my YouTube channel and my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are soo beautiful!!! i promise to leave more comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE OUTFIT OF YOURS TO DATE...MAINLY THE TOP! GIRL YOU NEED TO WEAR MORE OFF THE SHOULDERS AND BOSOM ACCENTUATING TOPS. THIS REALLY REALLY WORKS FOR YOU. YOUR SKIN IS SO RADIANT, YOUR SHOULDERS SO FEMININE!

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...