Wednesday, February 8, 2012

lOvE iS iN tHe HaIr: VaLeNtInEs DaY hAiRsTyLe & OuTfIt

Wow!!!! it's Wednesday already. I am liking how the week is going. Before you know it it will be Valentines Day. I will not be celebrating the day but have a few hairstyle and styling suggestions for my Barbies.
This is a very simple yet elegant hairstyle and will work well for many different outfit choices as well as the makeup you wear. I also did a variation to the hairstyle. Instead of faux plaiting the front and make a side bang, I made a pompadour at the top.
The first hairstyle I think is more elegant and the second a little more casual. You can pull of the looks to suit whatever occasion depending on what you wear.
I don't think you should be decked out in red and white for Valentines Day. You can have hints of the colors in your outfit or makeup. You may take a red clutch or wear a red shoes or some other accessory.
With that said, to complement my hairstyle, I am wearing this Herve Leger inspired strapless dress that I bought in H&M. It has a nice design on the bust with hints of red and cream. The neckline is low to show a bit of cleavage.
After all you want to be sexy without over doing it. I kept my accessories very minimal only wearing a few bangles from Salvatore Ferragamo, bracelet from Jayro, earring from Lips and watch from Gucci. I did not wear a necklace as I wanted to keep the look as simple as possible. I am also wearing a pink pumps from Steve Madden and a Thierry Mugler perfume case carried as a clutch.
What hairstyle will you be wearing for Valentines and how will you style it?
Outfit Of the Day Video
 Thank you for reading. Hope this helped. I will try to do a few more before the weekend so that you will be able to have a few varieties.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Love,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. You always look great! Do you work out? If so, what is your routine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Actually I do. I go to the gym at least 3 times a week. I do aerobics, dancing,pilates and weight training to maintain strength and fitness. I'll be having a series on my YouTube channel soon,

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful! Your outfit and hair is popping,Why aren't celebrating the day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will not be celebrating because I do not celebrate Valentines Day.

      Delete
  3. **FALLS OUT**

    OFF THE SHOULDERS IS UR LOOK BABY!! YOU LOOK GRAND! NOW WORK IT!

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...