Friday, February 10, 2012

LoVe Me LoVe Me NoT

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Today's I want to do a quick post on a hairstyle that I am wearing to my students performance day.
I have my hair in protective 2 strand twists and wanted a cutesy hairstyle. Came up with this one. What do you think?
 I completed my hairstyle by wearing sweater from a Boutique here in Japan, True Religion Skinny cargo denim, Forever21 ring, necklaces from Forever21, H&M and bracelet from my Etsy store.
 I am also wearing these ankle boots from Jessica Simpson and I am taking this oversized Fendi tote.
OOTD Video
 Hair Tutorial
Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend and be safe.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

8 comments:

  1. You are so creative with your locs, you really do prove that there are so many styling options. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I needed a new style and since all I do are up do's this is awesome! Now ummm *cough* is a tut coming? LOL Also do you have any makeup tutorials like how to do a nude eye for darker skinned women with lips that have vibrant colors! :-) *yeah I'm asking for a lot LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I will try to record the tutorial for the style within. Day r two. I don't ave any tutorials yet but will be recording soon. February is a little busy but trying to squeeze in as much requests as possible. I see you are stepping outside of your comfort zone. GREAT!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I definitely love this style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This style is my favourite of all the ones you have ever done on the blog or YouTube channel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...