Monday, February 27, 2012

Protective Two Strand Results Lookbook

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. Today's post will be a lookbook for my two strand protective hairstyle. How do you style your crinkles?
I opted for a casual chic outfit to complete my crinkles.
Sweat Pants----American Eagle
Pumps----Steve Madden
Bracelet---Dope Crochet & Lucky Brand
Ring---Dope Crochet
Necklace---My online Store
Clutch----Banana Republic
Tank-----H&M
Blazer----H&M
Please checkout the Dope Crochet giveaway going on on my Youtube channel. Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie Friend to get trendy hairstyle and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

5 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I usually just weary crinkles down. My locs are still short so, there isn't a whole lot that I can do with them now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I wear mine down to how them off. I usually don't lie to wear my hair down though. I'm an updo girl.

      Delete
  2. LOVE THE CRINKLES,I LOVE MY HAIR UP TOO,HOW OFTEN DO YOU RETWIST?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I usually retwist every 2 week to a month. It depends. I occasionally retwists my edges in between though.

      Delete
  3. Are those braids

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...