Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Question of the Day: Is my water drying my hair out?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Question of the Day: Is my water drying my hair out?

Question
Is my water drying out my hair?

I have changed my shampoo and conditioners so many times to more moisture enriched ones but my hair is still dry. I came to the conclusion that my water is drying my hair out. Is this possible?

Answer
It could be possible. The main reason could be you live in a country where they have hard water. The next thing is that you may be using water at a very high temperature to wash your hair. I did a post on how to know if you have hard water in your tap as well as why you can do to counteract this. You can view the post here.

Try using lukewarm water to wash your hair and see if it makes a difference. Just like with heat, if you use very hot water to wash your hair it will strip it of the moisture and make it dry.

Hope this was helpful. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment box below or send me an email at synethiae@gmailcom. Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Love,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...