Thursday, February 2, 2012

Twice the fun: Wrap styling at it's best!!!!!!!!

 Recently it is very cold and windy. I have to protect my hair as well as keep my head warm so I often go for head wraps. I love wrap styles during this time of the year and are finding creative ways to wear them using fabrics or scarves that I already own. Today, I have two wrap styles to show to you. Lets see if you can spot the difference. If you do please leave a comment below. Here goes the wrap styles;
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a gray top from the Gap, Lacoste skirt, Zara boots, Forever21 belt, BCBG bag, ANAP button earrings, Salvatore Ferragamo bangle set as well as a bracelet from Jayro.
For more pictures, visit my facebook fan page here. How do you wear your hair when it's cold?
Thank you for reading. For step by step instructions on how you can recreate these wrap styles in your own hair, see the tutorial via my YouTube channel below;
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO.
Syn

2 comments:

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...