Monday, March 12, 2012

Barbie in the Spotlight: Monique (Another perfect wedding hairstyle)

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. How was your weekend? Hope you had a great one. Mine was rather quiet however, I had the opportunity to do some hair styling. The style I will be showcasing was done with a protective hairstyle (Duwrap). To see how the process is done, check the tutorial below;
This hairstyle is very versatile. It can be casual, it can be dressed up depending on what accessory you put in your hair. This is a perfect wedding hairstyle as well. All you need to do is add some flowers to the style.
What are your thoughts of the hairstyle? How would you accessorize it?
Thank you for reading. Tried one of my hairstyles? or have one you would like to share? please email me at synethiae@gmail.com and you will be featured in the Barbie in the Spotlight of my blog. My accessory website is up and running with some fresh pieces for the spring and summer. You can check it out here. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...