Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: BlOg TaG: Getting to know the real Jungle Barbie

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BlOg TaG: Getting to know the real Jungle Barbie

This is my first tag. I was tagged by Diedre of Keepitkinky.net and thought it would be very cool to answer these questions so that you guys can get a little more insight on my personality. Enjoy!!!!!

1. What is your favourite hairstyle?
I do not have a favourite hairstyle but I do like to wear unique and exaggerated updo's.

2. What do you never leave the house without? (Shoes and body garments don't count)
Hand sanitizer, lotion, wet wipes, lip gloss, snacks, water, cell phone, pen and tissue...... the list could go on and on. If you know me you know I like to take all that I think I'll need.

3. What makeup item have you splurged on recently? 
A few Mac eye products.

4. What hair product have you splurged on recently? 
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque and Rejuvenating Shampoo.

5. Gloss or lipstick? Why?
I prefer lip gloss because I can use it on top of a lip pencil to create a lipstick look. Love to wear this combo.

6. What is your favourite brand of nail polish? 
I love Revlon, OPI and Sinful colors nail polishes.

7. Where is your favourite place (store or destination) to shop? 
I shop anywhere once the clothes is fashionable and unique however, if I had to single out a few stores I would say The GAP and Zara.

8. Would you rather have a TV or a Laptop? 
I would rather a laptop. I am not a TV person and if I do want to watch TV, I can do so on my Laptop as well.

9. Why did you start your blog? 
Besides exhibiting my hairstyles to show the versatility of locks, I want to create an awareness that locks wearers are just as confident, beautiful and talented as anyone with another form or type of hairstyle besides locks. Also, to share useful hair care tips and tricks.

10. What do you most like to do when you're not blogging?
I am either taking pictures of myself, thinking of a new design that I want to execute, chatting on the phone with family/friends, surfing the net and shopping.

Hope you got a chance to know me a little better. If you have any additional questions that you would like to ask, please feel free to leave them in the comment box below or email me at synethiae@gmail.com

Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Jungle Barbie friend if you would like to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How did I miss this when I check your blog almost everyday?

    Anyway. I, and your readers, got to know you better so thanks for doing the post!

    Diedre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl it happens. You are welcome. Thanks for the tag I ad fun doing it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...