Thursday, March 29, 2012

DIY DRy Shampoo

 


 Between washing my hair once a month or every two weeks and working out 3 times a week, I need something that will help me keep my scalp clean especially during the warmer months. I do not perspire that much so I do not have anything much to worry about. Anyhoo, I like to use this mix from time to time to freshen and moisture my scalp and ends.

Things you will need

  • container/cup
  • spray bottle
  •  cotton pads
  •  Witch Hazel
  •  Rosemary Oil
  •  Water (optional)

Instructions on how to make your Dry Shampoo

  1. Add 10 tablespoon of Witch hazel in the container.
  2.  Add 10 drops of rosemary oil to the container as well.
  3.  Mix the witch Hazel and oil together. At this point you may add water to the mixture if needed.
  4. Pour the mixture into the spray bottle.

 How to use your Dry Shampoo

  1. Spray some of the product onto your cotton pad.
  2.  Use the cotton pad to cleanse your scalp by rubbing your scalp with the cotton pad. You will be needing a few pads. I recommend you use a new pad when you cleanse a new area. 
  3.  Spray some of the mixture on your end. (this is completely optional).
  4.  Do your regular moisturizing routine or style your hair as needed.

Hope this was helpful. How do you cleanse your hair in between washes?

Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Jungle Barbie friend for trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be craetive.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. I have been using the witch hazel alone but I will try adding the rosemary oil, hopefully that will help with the itch. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rosemary should help with the itching. You are welcome.

      Delete
  2. hi. Essential oil or normal oil. thx bless

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...