Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jungle Barbie in the Press: Hey Fran Hey, Afrobuttafly & Pretty Toes and Curly Fro's

Source
It's been a while since I have done one of these feature on my blog. I have been getting so much love from the blog world and I am so excited and humbled. Recently, my Tumblr blog friends have been featuring a few of my hairstyles.  Thanks to Hey Fran Hey, Afrobuttfly }!{ and Pretty Toes and Curly Fro's for the feature even though I have been neglecting my Tumblr friends.

Source
Source
Thank you for reading. Please remember to be a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Also remember that my online store is open. Get all your trendy accessory pieces. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...