Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Jungle Barbie in the Press: Sisterlocked

Friday, March 30, 2012

Jungle Barbie in the Press: Sisterlocked

Source
On  Tuesday, March 6th, 2012, I was featured on Sisterlocked Blog in her Natural Hair Inspiration section. Thank you Sophia for the feature on your blog. I was very happy to share my hairstyles, and how to videos with my fellow Barbies and Kens. If you like what you see on my blog please go ahead and become a Barbie friend and or subscribe to my Youtube channel for more hair how-to. View the entire feature here.

Comments and or criticisms are welcomed. Thank you for reading.  Please remember if you would like to be featured, show case a hairstyle, share your lock journey or a useful hair tips on Jungle Barbie, email me at synethiae@gmail.com. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...