Monday, March 26, 2012

Pon Di Edge Pon Di Edge: A hair Update

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you had a great weekend. I had a very productive one as I gave my hair some very very special attention.
I did my hair washing routine which included shampooing, stripping and deep conditioning. To see the entire process as well as the products I use, check the video below;
I moisturized my hair as well. You can see my entire routine and products I used for my edges, roots and ends below;
Interlocking was the grooming method I used to tighten my edges. It has been 3 months and counting since my last interlocking session. Instead of doing once or twice a year, I am trying some thing new and will be interlocking every 3 months. I recorded the process so you can see step by step instructions below;
Today, I would also like to do an update on my edges. Last year. I started doing my oil routine that I mentioned above and one year after I see some major changes. I will post 4 pictures 2 I took last January and the other 2 I took on Sunday March 25th.
Before
Before
After

I am super excited about the results and will continue with this routine. What's your hair moisturizing routine? How long have you been using it?
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles as well as useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me what is your oil routine for your edges?i see major growth! I need it! Thanks a lot...all the way from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like these hair styles but i like it .

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...