Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Question of the Day: Trendy Winter Hair Accessory

Wow!!!!! It's Wednesday already? I am loving how the week is going by quickly. Today's question is, "You always wear head wraps, hats or beanie to protect your hair from the cold, what other trendy winter hair accessory do you wear to protect your hair?"
There are not that many options when it comes on to winter protective hair accessories. It going to be either  tams/beanies/head ties or hats. However, recently I went into the GAP and saw this faux fur trapper hat and was so excited to buy it not only because it was 690 yen but the fact that it would keep my head and ears warm while protecting my hair. I have been wearing this a lot because it is convenient.
What other hair accessory do you wear in the colder months to protect your hair. Thank you for reading and please remember that my online store is now open. You can see the pieces here.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...