Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Under Wraps

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I am feeling in the spring mood. I just wish the weather would do the same.
Today's hairstyle will be a wrap style. I have been loving wraps and tried to add it to my spring style. I used a multicolored scarf to achieve this style.
Watch the tutorial for this wrap style below as well as the outfit in more details:
This wrap style can be worn casual or dressed up. All you need to do is change your shoes, maybe your bag and accessories. I completed the style by wearing a one shoulder animal print top, head wrap and bracelet from Bershka, Bangle set and leggings from Forever21, earrings from my online store, flats from Zara and GAP bag.
Thank you for reading. Remember the giveaway on my YouTube channel ends today at 11:59pm Pacific time. Have a great weekend and until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...