Sunshine on a Rainy Day

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the weekend. It's a rainy day here in Japan. I needed to find some sunshine to brighten the gloomy day. There is no harm in creating your own sunshine right. I created mine with an inspired hairstyle, smile and a bright yellow skirt.
 Today's hairstyle is an inspiration of a hairstyle that I featured this week in the Inspirational Photo section of my blog. You may view the picture below. I loved the hairstyle, did not want to duplicate it instead I wanted to put my personal style and fashion to it.
Instead of doing a bun at the front I created a rope twist pin updo which is very easy to recreate. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle. Hope you enjoy it.
To complete my hairstyle, I am wearing a yellow skirt from Zara, Nautica ruffle front top, over-sized tote from Fendi and earrings from LIPS and necklace from my online store.
Thank you for reading. Have a safe weekend all. Please remember to checkout my online store.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

  1. you are looking great do you have your custom facebook fan page ?
    through that you will see that you have many fans of you.

    Call us today : 888.641.0611 or +1.240.472.7261 [Outside US]
    info@carrotmedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, the colours in that blouse make your skin look soo good! It's beautiful. I love the sunny element too. lol. Talk about brightening up a gloomy day. lol. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products