Friday, March 9, 2012

What a Day!!! What a Day!!!!

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you will have a very enjoyable weekend. Today I was having a bad hair day and wanted a very cute hairstyle that would complement my outfit. I opted for this hairstyle.
I basically have 3 ponytails. This hairstyle I used to wear when I was a child. I thought it was girly yet classy. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.





I completed my hairstyle by wear a coral skater dress from Zara, H&M blazer, GAP tights, Lips earrings, BCBG wedges, Forever21 and necklace from my online store.
See the outfit and how you can get inspired from the video below;
Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I need to learn how to put my hair in a "pony tail" loving the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very useful especially during those days when you have no time to do a fancy hairstyle.Thank you.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...