Monday, March 5, 2012

wInTeR bLuEs

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! How was your weekend? I had a very busy weekend and I am so happy this busy season is over for me. I have been going none stop.
On to the meat of the matter, today's hairstyle. It's rainy and cold here and I wanted a warm comfy hairstyle that would brighten up my face and lift my spirit. Wraps always solve my problems. Today, I played around with a few styles. Here are the ones I came up with. What's your go to spirit lifting hairstyle? 
Wrap Style #1
Wrap Style # 2
Wrap Style #3
I will be posting tutorials for these styles soon so stay tuned to my
YouTube channel. Congratulations to me, my accessory website is up. Check me out here for trendy chic accessories.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...