Thursday, April 5, 2012

Barbie in the Spotlight: Meagan

 Today's Barbie in the Spotlight is Meagan. Meagan is a Jungle Barbie Facebook friend. I was so excited to see that she tried this hairstyle and it worked for her. This hairstyle I wore to my student's Performance Day in February. See a picture of the style below and to see the entire post read it here.
Love Me Love Me Not
She did a great job. I like the adding of the lock jewelry to the hairstyle. They add a little more excitement to the hairstyle.

If you tried one of my hairstyles, or have one of your own that you would like to share email me pictures at synethiae@gmail.com or post them to Jungle Barbies Facebook Fan page.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...