Friday, April 6, 2012

Crop This: A Very Edgy Lock Updo

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I am a little sad because my spring vacation has come to an end. It's back to the grind on Monday. I will try to enjoy my weekend as it is the last days of the vacation.
Tomorrow, I will be attending my students' opening ceremony which marks the beginning of the new school year. I was playing around with hairstyles and came up with this one.
I have a low bun and a low edgy bang as well. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.

I was feeling in the Spring mood so, I completed my hairstyle with a fresh makeup, statement accessories and bright colors. I wore a top and high-waisted skinny pants from H&M, Statement necklace from Bershka, Forever21 ring and bag and Jessica Simpson ankle boots.

Want to know how to achieve this look both hairstyle and fashion watch the videos below;
Have a great weekend. Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...