Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: DIY Hair Bling Bling

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DIY Hair Bling Bling

I like to be innovative and creative by using whatever I have to incorporate in my hairstyling and fashion. A while ago, I did a post on how to accessorize your looks using accessories that you already have. Whether it be a necklace, belt or bracelet. Recently, I noticed celebrities have been wearing hair jewelries especially ones that look like necklaces. Here of models and celebrities wearing a few hair jewelries. 
Source
Source
Source
Source
Is this something you would wear in your hair? I love the idea and today I'll be showing you how you can achieve the look without breaking the bank. All you will need is a necklace preferably one with some jewels and a few hair pins. This necklace I have is from my online store
Thank you for reading and or watching. Please remember to become a  Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. See how to achieve the look with your accessories and hair from the video below;
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.


XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. My sister you look soooooo regal. Our ancestors are praising your God given African beauty. What magnificent headdress. ALEX FROM LONDON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments as always Alex.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...