BAd HAirday!!!!!!!!

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I have a hairstyle for you guys. YEAH!!!!!
I am not having the most awesome hair day as my hair needs washing. I intended to do it last weekend but I was not feeling well. To camouflage the messiness, I came up with the following hairstyle.
All I did was to make some rolls from the front to the back and then make a ponytail.
This style was very easy and very cute. I played with my make up doing a winged blue glitter to draw the attention to my eyes and away from my hair.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

Comments

  1. I like how you did this, instead of you braiding or twisting it going towards the back, you tucked it under. Different and I Like! By the way, I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. The tucking concealed my edges better.

      Delete
  2. Hey girl. I love the lipstick. What colour and brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you D. It is Fuschia from Revlon.

      Delete
  3. bad hairday nice glasses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products