Friday, April 27, 2012

Julep Maven Review

Source
Source

I have been loving the designs for the Spring and Summer. Above are a few of the hottest nail trends which I absolutely love and will be trying. Recently, I have been looking for nail polishes to create my designs and came across Julep Maven. You might be wondering, "What's that?" Don't worry I will tell you all about the company and their products.

What is the Maven Program?

  • It is a membership program where your nail polishes/nail care products are hand picked for you. To become a member of the Program visit their website.
  • First you need to take a quiz in order to help with the selection of your nail care products.
  • $40 worth of product will be send to you in a Julep Maven box for $19.99 per month. 
  • You can choose when you want to accept your box by skipping a month and your credit card will not be charged.
  • The sad thing is that they only ship to the US. A plus for US customers is that shipping is free.
  • Another thing I like about the Maven program is that they have great customer service and 
  • The main reason I like their nail polishes are that they have a wide range of colors which do not chip easily, long lasting and finish look is great. 
I highly recommend these polishes. Hope this Julep Maven Review was helpful. Go get your Maven on. 
Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend and until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Love the nail designs in the pictures. I think i'll try to recreate the pink with white dots design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the dots s well. If you do could you post a picture on Jungle Barbie fan page.

      Delete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...