Friday, April 20, 2012

Jungle Barbie in the Press: Nubian Ingenue

Source


On  Sunday, January 22nd, 2012, I was featured on Nubian Ingenue Blog in a feature titled "A Resource Guide for Surviving the Big Chop & Going Natural Pt. 1". My wrap styles were featured on her blog. Thank you Ayesha for the feature on your blog. I was very happy to share my head wrap styles with my fellow Barbies and Kens. If you like what you see on my blog please go ahead and become a Barbie friend and or subscribe to my Youtube channel for more hair how-to and trendy hairstyles. View the entire feature here.

Comments and or criticisms are welcomed. Thank you for reading.  Please remember if you would like to be featured, show case a hairstyle, share your lock journey or a useful hair tips on Jungle Barbie, email me at synethiae@gmail.com. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...