Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pencil Out This Twist

Today's hairstyle is a spin on flat twists. I made a huge flat twist at the front, pinned it and swept the remaining locks to the side.
This hairstyle is very simple and suitable for many occasion depending on what you wear with it. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle. I will also show you 2 ways you may wear this hairstyle. One to work and the other to play.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a navy pencil skirt from Zara, Forever21 body suit and earrings, necklace from my online store, Steve Madden pumps and Christian Dior clutch.
To make this look work appropriate I add a red blazer from H&M.
To achieve the hair and fashion looks get inspired from the video.
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! @ how often do you retwist your hair us always so neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I usually retwist when I wash my hair that is every month or 2 weeks. I sometime touch them up but only my edges.

      Delete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...